Internship - Digital Designer
Daylight Design is a global design and innovation firm committed to positive social and commercial impact. We are a multi-disciplinary team helping companies and organizations discover, craft and launch products across society, culture and business.
For our Munich studio, we are looking for an intern to join us in the field of digital design. The internship would start anytime and last between 4 and 6 months.
- be a graduate student or recent graduate of a relevant design program
- have strong 2D-visual and interaction design skills
- be familiar with collaborative design software (preferably Figma)
- be fluent/native in German and have very strong/fluent English skills (spoken and written)
Activities will include supporting:
- client project work in the area of interaction/visual design
- the organization and running of user research activities
- general office activities
The work location will be our studio in Central Munich, occasional travel might be required. We will pay a monthly internship stipend to help cover living expenses.
We are a design and innovation agency that’s inspired by people and designed for impact. We have studios in San Francisco, Munich & Seoul and an eclectic, talented team of designers. We have a strong commitment to social impact. Our work is balanced between for-profit clients we believe in and direct social impact work with non-profits, foundations, and public organizations.
How to apply:
We are looking forward to receiving your application including CV, portfolio examples and short cover letter at email@example.com (please include the job title in the subject line).