UX Design Director
San Francisco, United States
Want to roll up your sleeves with a talented crew doing meaningful design work? Daylight is looking for a UX design director to join our San Francisco studio.
We seek someone who has deep craft chops and passion, has experience leading and mentoring designers and finds satisfaction in both bringing in and delivering good work.
What we are looking for:
- 7+ years digital UX experience
- 3+ years team leadership experience
- A track record of effective, impactful interaction and visual design work
- Ability to clearly think and communicate concepts through wireframes, flows and mockups
- Fluency in visual design and digital prototyping tools
- Happy to lead, happy to leave ego behind
- An enjoyment in building business relationships
- A hunger for and history of shipping real product
- A commitment to positive impact
We are a design and innovation agency that’s inspired by people and designed for impact. We have studios in San Francisco, Munich & Seoul and an eclectic, talented team of designers. We have a strong commitment to social impact. Our work is balanced between for-profit clients we believe in and direct social impact work with non-profits, foundations, and public organizations.
How to apply:
To apply, please send your portfolio and resume to careers[at]daylightdesign.com and include the job title in the subject line.