San Francisco, United States
Want to roll up your sleeves with a talented crew doing meaningful design work? Daylight is looking for an interaction designer to join our San Francisco studio.
We seek someone with demonstrated craft chops and passion who is also comfortable in early phase ambiguity, concept development, and user research.
What we are looking for:
- 1-5 years UX experience
- A track record of effective, impactful interaction and visual design work
- Ability to think clearly and communicate concepts through wireframes, flows and mockups
- Experience conducting user research and testing
- Fluency in visual design and digital prototyping tools
- Happy to pitch in, happy to leave ego behind
- A hunger for and history of shipping real product
- A commitment to positive impact
We are a design and innovation agency that’s inspired by people and designed for impact. We have studios in San Francisco, Munich & Seoul and an eclectic, talented team of designers. We have a strong commitment to social impact. Our work is balanced between for-profit clients we believe in and direct social impact work with non-profits, foundations, and public organizations.
How to apply:
To apply, please send your portfolio and resume to careers[at]daylightdesign.com and include the job title in the subject line.