San Francisco, United States
Want to roll up your sleeves with a talented crew doing meaningful design work? Daylight is looking for a visual designer to join our San Francisco studio.
We seek someone with demonstrated craft chops and passion who is also comfortable joining in on early phase concept development and user research.
What we are looking for:
- 1-5 years visual or graphic design experience
- A track record of effective, impactful digital design and identity work
- Ability to shape and improve user experience through visual design
- Ability to both generate and extend inspired brand identities and systems.
- Capacity for visual storytelling and concept development
- Happy to pitch in, happy to leave ego behind
- A hunger for and history of shipping real product
- A commitment to positive impact
We are a design and innovation agency that’s inspired by people and designed for impact. We have studios in San Francisco, Munich & Seoul and an eclectic, talented team of designers. We have a strong commitment to social impact. Our work is balanced between for-profit clients we believe in and direct social impact work with non-profits, foundations, and public organizations.
How to apply:
To apply, please send your portfolio and resume to careers[at]daylightdesign.com and include the job title in the subject line.