Want to roll up your sleeves with a talented crew doing meaningful design work?
Daylight is looking for a senior interaction designer to join our San Francisco studio.
We seek someone who has deep craft chops and passion and is ready to lead digital design projects, to pitch in as an individual contributor, and guide more junior colleagues.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years digital UX experience
- 1+ years experience in project and team leadership
- A track record of effective and impactful design work and comfort in the fields of interaction, information architecture, and visual design
- Ability to clearly communicate concepts though wireframes, flows and mockups
- Ability to lead and participate in the user research and synthesis process
- Fluency in visual design and digital prototyping tools
- Happy to pitch in, happy to leave ego behind
- An enjoyment in building business relationships with current and potential clients
- A hunger for and history of shipping real product
- A commitment to positive impact
- Work on a wide range of meaningful design projects
- Receive guidance and feedback from senior designers.
- Potential for social-impact focused work
- Remote work during Covid 19 pandemic
- Collaboration with a diverse, global creative team
We are a design and innovation agency that’s inspired by people and designed for impact. We have studios in San Francisco, Munich & Seoul and an eclectic, talented team of designers. We have a strong commitment to social impact. Our work is balanced between for-profit clients we believe in and direct social impact work with non-profits, foundations, and public organizations.
How to apply:
Please send your portfolio and resume to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.