Want to roll up your sleeves with a talented crew doing meaningful design work?
Daylight has a 4-6 month visual design internship opportunity with our San Francisco studio.
We seek someone with craft chops and passion who enjoys contributing across different stages of design work, from early concept sketches to detailed execution.
What we are looking for:
- Graphic or visual design education
- 0-3 years work experience
- A compelling portfolio of impactful digital design and identity work
- Demonstrated illustration and visual storytelling skills
- Ability to shape and improve user experience through visual design
- Ability to both generate and extend inspired brand identities and systems.
- Happy to pitch in, happy to leave ego behind
- A commitment to positive impact
- Work on a wide range of visual design projects
- Receive guidance and feedback from senior designers.
- Potential for social-impact focused work
- Remote work during Covid 19 pandemic
- Compensated internship
We are a design and innovation agency that’s inspired by people and designed for impact. We have studios in San Francisco, Munich & Seoul and a talented team of designers. We have a strong commitment to social impact. Our work is balanced between for-profit clients we believe in and direct social impact work with non-profits, foundations, and public organizations.
How to apply:
Please send your portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line.